- 1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- 2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
||Collecting personal Information
- 3.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- (b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- (c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- (e) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- (f) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- (g) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- (h) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- (i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- 3.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
||Using personal information
- 4.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- 4.2 We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer our website and business;
- (b) personalise our website for you;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on our website (including providing your personal information to 3rd party services published on this website);
- (d) send you goods purchased through our website;
- (e) supply to you services purchased or booked or reserved through our website (including providing your personal information to 3rd party services published on this website);
- (f) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- (g) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- (h) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- (i) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- (j) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (k) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- (l) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- (m) keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- (n) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- 4.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
- 4.5 We will supply your personal information to third parties for the purpose of providing to you services published on this website.
- 4.6 All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
||Disclosing personal information
- 5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 5.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 5.3 We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- 5.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.